Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Integrating Technology In An Elementary Classroom

Check out this SlideShare Presentation:

3 comments:

  1. Excellent points in both the slide show and paper! You have made a great case for the need to technology in the elementary classroom. Due to your educator background, it looks like you’ve seen proven results of elementary students grasping concepts quickly via the use of a computer. I think these elementary students will be more computer savvy than ever with the school district’s action plan in their use of technology in the classroom. Definitely progressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Technology is a key to education is today's world. I love unitedsteaming! Our school just got access this school and the teacher love it. It is a great way to incorporate short videos to enhance a lesson of all sorts. I am always looking for new ways improve how I use technology in my classroom. Just this last year I went to the IT person at my school and shared what an ELMO is. Now we have four that the teachers check and share on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also now have one elmo per grade level. It is a difficult thing to have to share something so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete